RAPID respects the privacy of its clients and ensures to the fullest extent of the protection of their personal data collected via online request made on our website: www.rapid.bg
Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
What data do we collect and for what purposes we process your data?
The data that RAPID receives/collects when you make an online request is: name, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other related information you provide to us in any way, including by email or through the website. It is also possible to collect information about the use of our products and services, preferences we are informed about, or information that is provided to us voluntarily. Personal information is collected as soon as the user sends an online request.
We do NOT collect sensitive information.
RAPID may use your personal information to answer to your information requests, or other purposes that you initiate or require. RAPID uses your information to inform you by sending you an email or by calling you at the phone number you provided to give you information about the real estate you are interested in and/or to appoint a meeting with the management and/or the competent employees in link to your information request
Do we use "cookies" on our website?
We DO NOT use "cookies" on our website.
Do we provide your personal information to third parties?
RAPID DOES NOT provide your personal information obtained by making an online request to third parties, except in the following cases: RAPID may disclose personal information to third parties if such disclosure is required by law.
Your rights as a subject of personal data
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from RAPID and a right of access at any time to your personal data
- You have the right to ask RAPID to correct your inaccurate personal data and data that is not up to date. For the purpose of correcting or supplementing your personal information, you must submit a separate declaration stating current personal data
- You have the right to ask RAPID for your personal data to be deleted without undue delay on any of the following grounds: personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; when you have withdrawn your consent; when you have objected to the processing when the processing is unlawful; where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State of EU applicable to the controller. RAPID may refuse to delete the personal data for the following reasons: A) exercising the right to freedom of expression and the right to information; (B) compliance with a legal obligation on the part of the controller or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller; (C) for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
- You have the right to ask RAPID to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed. If RAPID refuses to restrict your personal data, we should do so only explicitly and in writing, motivating for the legitimate reason for this denial.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your data at any time.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the competent authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission, address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov "№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
- If we need to use your personal information for a new purpose not covered by this, we will provide you with a new data protection notice and when and where necessary, we will require your prior consent for the new processing.
RAPID takes all reasonable precautions to protect confidentiality and security and to prevent unauthorized or accidental disclosure of personal information. Only authorized RAPID employees will have access to personal data and these employees are required to treat the information as confidential.